What I like most about this recipe is that the dough is neutral and the sweetness of the Turkish delights isn't overtaken. Instead, the walnuts add a bit of flavor and balance to it.
1 cup natural yoghurt
1/2 cup sunflower oil/ melted butter
1/2 t. sp. baking soda
flour (as much as it takes)
1. Put 200 g. sifted flour in a big bowl.
2. Add the baking soda in the yoghurt.
3. Add the yoghurt, the egg and the sunflower oil/ butter to the flour.
4. Form soft dough, adding flour as necessary.
5. Roll the dough out (0.5 mm thin) and use a glass to cut out circles.
6. Put small pieces of Turkish delight and walnut (one of each) on half of the dough circles.
7. Cover the circles with walnut and Turkish delight with the rest of the circles and use a fork to close them.
8. Use the rest of the dough to form balls filled with walnuts and Turkish delights.
9. Bake everything on medium high temperature until ready.
10. Sprinkle powdered sugar when still slightly warm (optional).