Since the pear ice-cream is a simplified version of the peach and cocoa cream, I'll dedicate this post to the latter.
20 g almonds
400 g coconut milk
1 1/2 spoon cocoa powder
2 t. sp. honey
1. Mix the coconut milk with the honey.
2. Peal the peaches and start blending them with the banana and the almonds. Continuously add 320 g. coconut milk and blend until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture in serving glasses/ bowls, leaving a little space for a tiny layer of the cocoa cream.
4. Combine the remaining coconut milk with the cocoa powder until well integrated.
5. Pour the cocoa cream on top and keep the layer thin. (The cocoa layer is a bit bitter, as I don't add more honey, but I like the contrast it creates. Feel free to adjust!)
6. Let the cream refrigerate for an hour, so it can thicken. Serve cold!
Vegan desserts - the kind that makes you feel good even after the plate is empty! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! :)