1 cup flour
1/4 t. sp. salt
1. Sift the flour on the counter and make a well. Put the eggs inside.
2. Start beating the eggs with a fork, adding flour little by little.
3. Once the mixture gets thicker, start kneading, integrating the remaining flour. If it gets too dry, add a little water. It it remains sticky, add more flour.
4. Once you have a well-formed dough, roll it out thinly, sprinkle a little flour and roll it in. Then start cutting the roll as thinly as you like.
5. Roll the pieces out and let the pasta rest for a bit on a rack. At this point, you can either prepare the ingredients for your sauce or refrigerate it for later use. When you boil the pasta, be ware that it will cook fast - about 5 min.
I made my pasta with leek, sunflower seeds, herbs, cottage cheese and olives.