I'm too tired to write anything else except the recipe, but if I have time tomorrow, I'll tell you why... or most likely show you. Winter and sea lovers will be excited to see. ;)
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup butter/ coconut oil (I prefer the latter, as it adds a little more exotic feel to the cookies)
1/2 cup sugar
4 tb. sp. orange juice
1 t. sp. orange zest
1 t. sp. baking powder
1/2 t. sp. baking soda
1/4 t. sp. salt
1. Mix the butter/ coconut oil with the sugar until creamy.
2. Add the eggs one by one, whisking them well.
3. Add the orange juice and zest and continue whisking.
3. Add the baking powder, the baking soda and the salt to the flour and sift it in the bowl where the wet ingredients are. Mix well together.
4. Finally, add the chocolate chip and integrate in the dough.
5. Let it rest wrapped in plastic foil in the fridge for a day. (I wasn't feeling like waiting, so I made them the same day.)
6. Bake in a 200 C oven. Let them cool for about 5 minutes, before you remove them from the baking paper. Leave them on a rack to cool additionally. Enjoy! :)
I also did a batch with coffee and raisin, but they weren't as good.