Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Strawberry-banana yoghurt drink


I really can't get over the fact that strawberries here taste nothing like the strawberries we grow back home. We used to joke that they need to be caressed by the sun in order to get that special flavor and sweetness, but now it seems as no joke to me. You fully understand the importance of sun light when you can taste the difference. Well, now I know, but what good can it do for me?!


I guess one of the greatest qualities or skills (whatever you choose to call it) we humans have is flexibility. So, even though eating the strawberries is mostly unsatisfying, blending them with a banana and milk/yoghurt can make all the difference in the world. I prefer yoghurt as it gives the drink more texture (and I am a huge fan of yoghurt), but it works just as well with milk.

4 strawberries
1 banana
1 cup yoghurt
1/2 cup water

Blend everything well et voilà



No comments:

Post a Comment